GCG International Law Firm holds in-depth expertise in real estate and construction law: Every lawyer / attorney in the network of GCG International Law Firm can claim solid expertise and recognised experience in the field in question, gained over years of professional practice, guaranteeing the quality of the service provided.
- Sale and acquisition of real estate
- Construction (construction contracts, project management assistance, project management delegation, contracting, real estate development)
- Commercial, professional and accommodation leases
- Urban planning
- The environment
- Expropriation (law and litigation relating to the declaration of public interest, handling and definition of indemnities owed to the owners of real estate and commercial/industrial operators)
- Financing of real estate projects
- Real estate taxation
- Local taxes before, during and after works (property taxes on land and constructions, annual tax on offices, sales outlets and storage sites in Ile-de-France, professional tax or equivalent)
- V.A.T. on real estate (real estate operations, development, trading of goods)
- Transactions by companies operating in the real estate sector
GCG International Law Firm is constantly seeking to ensure excellence, the only acceptable standard for each lawyer and each attorney in our network; hence GCG International Law Firm can guarantee that its services match the requirements of its customers and respects values which make a difference. GCG International Law Firm considers itself as a true partner of its customers, putting the expertise of the lawyers and attorneys in our network at their disposal.